So I have been doing my challenges but I didn't get last weeks posted before the cut off so I decided to wait and just post 4 and 5 together. I will start with challenge 5 since this is the newest challenge.
So here is the full picture and now an up close of the wings
So here's how I created this canvas.
1. I covered my canvas with Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap-Terminology
2. I used by Glue and Seal to apply my tissue wrap and cover the top of the tissue wrap to seal it.
3. I then used Claudine Hellmuth Studio paint (modern red and classic teal) to change the color of my canvas. Followed by Claudine's multi-medium Gloss to seal it and give the canvas some shine.
4. I then used my StazOn (jet black) with my Prima stamp.
5. I used Tim Holtz's A Compendium of Curiosities Volume 2 page 48 technique to create my wings on my Charlotte.
6. The saying is from Wendy Vecchi's Remnants of Art stamp set. I love Wendy's sayings they are so great!!
7. I used Tim Holtz's die to cut out the saying.
8. I used by black paint to alter my Charlotte. I then attached her with my Glue and Seal.
Now for my Challenge 4... What is so funny is I did really do this canvas the Friday the challenge was posted and I didn't even realize that challenge 4 and 5 were similar in theme. Oh WELL.....
1. I did not cover my canvas for this challenge. I left it white.
2. I used Tim Holtz's A Compendium of Curiosities Volume 2 page 43 technique to create my canvas and to color my soar tag.
3. I used Tim's Idea-ology bird and colored it with alcohol ink.
This is a quick description of how I made this canvas.
I have decided that for each of these challenges I am going to attempt to make one of these little canvases so at the end of the challenge I will have one from every week.
Thank you to Linda at Studio L3 and Simon Says Stamp for sponsoring.
If you would like to participate in the CC2C go to Linda's blog at
Thanks for visiting and have a Creative Day!!