So here is my first CC2C post on my own...I am so humbled.
Something you will notice about me when you start seeing my art is when I find something I love to do, I will do it ALOT. My Bestest Friend Tara (who unfortunately does not live near me) kept telling me to try my hand on a canvas. Well I did and the rest is history...I LOVE THEM!! They are so simple to do and soooo much fun!!
With that little piece of background here is my CC2C challenge 3.
And here is a close up of the flower
How I created my canvas is as follows
1. I covered my canvas with Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap-Terminology
2. I used by Glue and Seal to apply my tissue wrap and cover the top of the tissue wrap to seal it.
3. I then used Claudine Hellmuth Studio paint (painterly pink and purple palette) to change the color of my canvas. Followed by Claudine's multi-medium Gloss to seal it and give the canvas some shine.
4. I then used my StazOn (jet black) with my Prima stamp.
5. I used Tim Holtz's A Compendium of Curiosities Volume 2 page 46 technique to create my flower petals. I created the flower using Tim Holtz's Tattered Flower Garland Alterations die. My own little flair is I had to add some Perfect Pearls Mist (perfect pearl) to my petals.
6. I used one of Tim Holtz's corked vials and added some glass beads to the bottle with some Aqua Alcohol Ink for color.
7. I used a Wendy Vecchi art part flower steam and attached my flower to it.
8. I added some yellow modeling paste using a stencil.
9. I finally attached my corked vial to my canvas using wire.
Thank you to Linda at Studio L3 and eclectic Paperie for sponsoring.
If you would like to participate in the CC2C go to Linda's blog at http://studiol3.blogspot.com/2012/04/compendium-of-curiosities-2-challenge-3.html
Thanks for visiting and have a Creative Day!!